What do I need to bring for my visit?
- Bring your identity card or passport, appointment card and medical benefit card/guarantee letter from your company (if any) for every visit, even if you are an existing patient. If this is your first visit to Beacon Hospital, kindly bring along your referral letter and medical reports, scans/X-rays (if any).
What is the clinic flow?
- You are advised to make an appointment via:
Phone call at +603 – 7787 2924/ 2892 during office hours – 8.30 am to 6.00 pm (Mondays to Fridays), 8.30 am to 1.00 pm (Saturdays) (GMT +8:00) or
Email to our customer service
- You are also advised to obtain confirmation on your insurance coverage prior to your appointment with us. Click here to view our panel of insurance providers. If you have any queries on the insurance coverage, please feel free to contact our Business Office officer at +603 – 7787 2924/2892.
- On the day of your appointment, please register yourself at the registration counter located on the 3rd floor / 1st floor (depending on the clinic location). You will then be directed to your consultant’s clinic (located on the same floor). Present your appointment card to the nurse at the counter for verification. If this is your first visit to Beacon Hospital, kindly pass your medical reports, scans/X-rays (if any) to the nurse attending to you.
- After consultation with your doctor, the nurse will book your next appointment (if required).
- For your convenience, you can settle any payment due at the counter before collecting your medication on the ground floor.
How do I make payment for my medical bill?
- You can pay your bill by cash, credit card, telegraphic transfer or by presenting your company’s guarantee letter. Personal cheques are not accepted.
What are the facilities available at the waiting area?
- Reading materials, WiFi connection and complimentary light refreshments are provided at the waiting areas while you wait for your doctor who will attend to you as soon as possible.
- Alternatively, we have a cafeteria on the 1st Floor for more choices of food and beverages.