CSR Radiotherapy Welfare Fund
At Beacon Hospital, we understand that your cancer treatment journey may not be easy. It can be physically, emotionally, and financially challenging. Sadly, some cancer patients avoid treatment because they cannot afford to pay for it. In light of this, the management of Beacon Hospital initiated this Radiotherapy Welfare Fund to reduce the financial burden of cancer patients.
Radiotherapy Welfare Fund is one of the CSR programs available at Beacon Hospital. It aims to subsidize the cost of treatment for low income or underprivileged patients undergoing radiotherapy and or radiosurgery. We hope these patients would be able to receive the necessary treatments in a timely manner without having to worry about their financial constraints.
To apply for this Radiotherapy Welfare Fund, patients can enquire at Beacon Hospital for further information. Interested applicants may apply by seeking advice from our CSR officer via phone call to +603-7620 7979 / +6011-1090 6588 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to Malaysian citizens only.
- Patients who are seeking radiotherapy and/or radiosurgery treatment are applicable for this program.
- Patients who are of low income group, financially challenged, exhausted their finances or have insufficient medical insurance coverage.
- Patients are required to consult oncologist as an outpatient (consultation charges apply) in Beacon Hospital.
- Once the treatment plan is established, the attending oncologist will then refer the case to Beacon’s CSR office for financial assessment and eligibility.
- It will take approximately 1 – 2 days to process the application.
- Once the application is approved, the patient will be provided with a guarantee letter, which will enable the patient to get the treatment done at the agreed subsidized cost.
Terms and Conditions
- This program is open to Malaysian citizens only.
- This program is applicable to low income patients who are seeking radiotherapy and/or radiosurgery.
- Applicants are required to fill up application form and submit with supporting documents to CSR department for assessment and approval.
- Beacon Hospital Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to amend the terms & conditions anytime without prior notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. How long will it take for my application to be processed?
All applications will be processed within 1 – 2 working days upon submission of complete documents. The decision may be delayed if the supporting documents are not complete. However, instant approval is allowed for special cases.
3. How much financial aid can I get?
The amount of welfare aid approved for each case is different. Various parameters, including treatment affordability, socio-economic status and past medical expenditure, are considered in processing your application, and will be used as the basis to determine how much aid you will be awarded.
4. I am not from Klang Valley and therefore cannot submit the required documents on time. Can I fax/mail/email the documents?
Yes. You may email to email@example.com or fax to 03 – 7786 0990. Kindly follow up with our CSR officers after faxing/mailing/emailing the documents to ensure that we have received them.
5. Will the personal and financial information submitted together with my CSR application be shared with anyone else without my consent?
No. All information obtained in the CSR application is deemed highly confidential and will not be shared with any parties without your consent.